Ford Kuga (2012-2020) Dog Car Travel Crate- The DT 1
Ford Kuga (2012- 2020)- The DT 1
Ford Kuga - a mid-size SUV that is particularly popular with larger families. It is adequately priced with impressive practicality, but it can also be much more than that. It is the ideal car for families that travel with their dogs.
The Ford Kuga is a Solid Car for Drives with your Dog
The Ford Kuga is one of the most popular models produced by Ford. Larger families hoping to embark on a care-free road-trip will without a doubt enjoy the comfortable ride - but that’s not the best part. This car’s trunk is the perfect size for a DT-1 Dog Box. Take your car out for a spin and make sure your dog enjoys the ride as well.
This model was recently updated to bring changes to its overall look. There were many alterations done to the interior in order to fit the family-friendly driving that it was initially designed for. No matter what kind of trip you decide to take, this car will make the journey for everyone much more comfortable.
While the Kuga does not stand out as an option when it comes to off-roading, it can hold its own on muddy tracks. Its practicality is also undeniable as the model is spacious enough to accommodate the entire family and all of your pets.
About the Ford Kuga Dog Car Travel Crate - The DT 1
The DT1 Dog Box is ideal to be fitted into medium-sized jeeps. It has a large enough space to accommodate two Labradors – to give you some perspective. As with most of the DT boxes, there is a removable divider so you can provide adequate room for each dog. Or, it can be removed to offer even more space when you decide to bring one dog on your drive.
The DT1 dog box model features a tray on top. This can be used for holding leads and dummies, among other dog essentials for your trip. The box itself is constructed using super-tough yet lightweight plastic material. This makes it easy to carry around wherever you go. Plus, the two drainage plugs make cleaning this box a breeze.
The Ford Kuga can easily accommodate the DT1 dog box so you won’t have to leave your dog behind on your road trips.
- Lockable Stainless Steel Door – It is durable yet secure. You can have peace of mind that your dog is safely kept inside the box while you are on-the-go.
- Removable Divide – As mentioned, the box comes with a removable divider so you can make more room or divide space accordingly.
- Top Storage Tray – This is a great feature to keep your dog essentials and accessories within easy reach.
- Two Drainage Plugs – These make it easier to clean and maintain your dog box after every use.
- Sealed Bottom – This is an essential feature so you can keep the moisture inside the box. You can clean it using the drainage plugs once the box is safely taken out of your vehicle.
- Height: 640 mm
- Width: 980 mm / 600 mm
- Depth: 800 mm
If you have any further queries you can contact us here.